What is shearing homogenization?
Precision matching of rotor and stator, working head (rotor and stator forgings) claw structure, two-way suction, high shear efficiency.
Intermittent high shear dispersion emulsifying homogenizer is to form high frequency, strong circumferential tangential velocity, angular velocity and other comprehensive kinetic energy efficiency through high speed and stable rotation of rotor. Under the action of the stator, strong and reciprocating hydraulic shear, friction, centrifugal extrusion, liquid flow collision and other comprehensive effects are formed in the reasonable narrow clearance between the stator and rotor. The material is recycled in the above working process in the container, and the final product is obtained.
What Are the Application Areas of the High Shear Homogenizer Mixer?
Emulsifier has a wide range of applications, such as adhesives, paint coatings, cosmetics, food, medicine, plastic resin, printing and dyeing, ink, asphalt and other industries have a wide range of applications.
Fine chemicals: plastics, fillers, adhesives, resins, silicone oil, sealants, slurry, surfactants, carbon black, defoaming agents, brighteners, leather additives, coagulants and so on.
Petrochemical industry: heavy oil emulsification, diesel oil emulsification, lubricating oil, etc.
Daily chemical industry: washing powder, concentrated washing powder, liquid detergent, all kinds of cosmetics, skin care products, etc.
Paint ink: latex paint, inner and outer wall paint, water-based oil paint, nano paint, coating additives, printing ink, printing ink, textile dyes, pigments, etc.
Biomedicine: sugar coating, injection, antibiotic, protein dispersant, medicine cream, health care products, etc.
Pesticide and fertilizer: pesticide, herbicide, emulsion, pesticide additives, fertilizer, etc.
Food industry: chocolate shell, fruit pulp, mustard, residue cake, salad dressing, soft drinks, mango juice, tomato pulp, sugar solution, food essence, additives, etc.
Nano material: nano calcium carbonate, nano coating, all kinds of nano material additives, etc.
Road asphalt: ordinary asphalt, modified asphalt, emulsified asphalt, modified emulsified asphalt, etc.
Why Do You Need a High Shear Homogenizer Mixer?
Emulsions are the most widely used dosage form in cosmetics, ranging from watery fluids to thick creams. Therefore, the discussion of emulsions is of great significance to the research and production, as well as the preservation and use of cosmetics. In this way, the material will become more delicate and promote the fusion of oil and water.
What Are the Limitations of Using a High Shear Homogenizer?
High Shear Homogenizer most is batch processing, when batch materials over 1000L per batch ,It is difficult to ensure that the material in the vessel is evenly dispersed and sheared. So suggest match a homogenizer pump working together .
Beside capacity limitations , high shear homogenizer popular use slurry grinding , its rotor and stator high speed rotation to shear slurry particle size, it normal can reduce to micron grade , can not arrive nano size , if ask particle arrive nano size , need match with ELE bead mill
Which Components make up High Shear Homogenizer Mixer?
High Shear Homogenizer Mixer mainly composed of motor and Homogenizer head and base frame and electronic control system
Optional ：Pneumatic lifting/ hydraulic lifting.
What are Quality Standards for Good High Shear Homogenizer Mixer?
Experienced customers know that，homogenizer head is most parts of high shear homogenizer, good quality high shear homogenizer must need good homogenizer rotor and stator as belo
1) Narrow rotor and stator gap
as you know the high shear homogenizer working principle is motor drive rotor in high speed rotate, high speed rotor and fixed stator forming a strong shear force to shear materials to micron size,like scissor, so of course is the rotor & stator gap more small , the shear force more high for materials
it more need precision processing, we adopt most advanced technology for rotor and stator ,rotor and stator can arrive mini 0.10-0.15mm clearance , when the motor rotate at high speed,it shear force very strong , thus homogenizer very good
2) precision forging rotor and stator
rotor and stator after forging will more hard, more durable use ,some factory for save cost , not forging for rotor and stator
Thus rotor and stator is soft , after use sometime , it will be worn , it will affect emulsion effect
What is the Principle of a High-shear Homogenizer?
Precision matching of rotor and stator, claw structure of working head (manufacturing of rotor and stator forgings), two-way suction and high shear efficiency.
The intermittent high shear dispersion emulsification homogenizer forms the comprehensive kinetic energy efficiency of high frequency and strong circumferential tangent speed and angular speed through the high-speed and stable rotation of the rotor; Under the action of the stator, strong and reciprocating hydraulic shear, friction, centrifugal extrusion, liquid flow collision and other comprehensive effects are formed in the reasonably narrow gap between the stator and rotor. The materials cycle through the above working process in the container, and finally obtain the product.
Intermittent high shear working process:
1. Under the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotating rotor, the materials in the figure are sucked into the working chamber from the upper and lower feeding areas of the working head at the same time.
2. The strong centrifugal force throws the material into the narrow and precise gap between the stator and rotor from the radial direction. At the same time, the material is initially dispersed and emulsified by centrifugal extrusion, impact and other forces.
3. Produce a linear speed of at least 15m / s at the outer end of the high-speed rotating rotor, up to 40m / s, and form strong mechanical and hydraulic shear, liquid layer friction, impact and tear, so that the materials can be fully dispersed, emulsified, homogenized, broken and ejected through the stator slot at the same time. The emulsifying machine shears, disperses and impacts the materials through the high-speed rotation of the homogenizing head connected with the engine. In this way, the material will become more delicate and promote the integration of oil and water. Sauce, fruit juice, etc. in the food industry. Ointment in the pharmaceutical industry. Emulsifying machines are used in petrochemical industry, paint, coating ink, etc. The application of mixing, stirring, dispersion, homogenization, emulsification and grinding in the process of experiment or industrial production.
4. The material is continuously ejected from the radial direction at high speed, changing the flow direction under the resistance of the material itself and the container wall. At the same time, under the action of the upper and lower axial suction force generated in the rotor area, the upper and lower strong overturning turbulence is formed. After several cycles, the materials finally complete the process of dispersion, emulsification and homogenization.
What Are the Factors Affecting the Efficiency of High Shear Homogenizers Mixer?
1. The form of the emulsifying head (batch type and continuous type)
2. The shear rate of the emulsifying head (the larger the effect, the better)
3. Tooth structure of the emulsifying head
4. The time that the material stays in the dispersed wall. (It can be regarded as the same motor, the smaller the flow, the better the effect)
5. Number of cycles (the more, the better the effect)
Hot Tags: high shear homogenizer, suppliers, manufacturers, cost, price, for sale