Alkyd Resin Reactor is manufactured utilizing high grade stainless steel (SS304 and SS316). Our offered range of vessel is generally used in chemical and pharmaceutical industries. These vessels available in capacity ranging form 10 kilo litres to 100 kilo litres.
These are widely appreciated for sturdy construction, temperature resistant, non-corrosive and maintenance free attributes. Further, to meet the various requirements we are also offering chemical reaction vessel, mild steel reactor vessel, stainless steel chemical reactor vessel and stainless steel reaction vessel.
We manufacture customized Pressure Vessels, Mixing Tanks and Reactors. These are generally made of SS 304/316 material and have features including:
1. JACKETED / LIMPET COIL TYPE HEATING
2. COMPATIBLE FOR VACUUM AND PRESSURIZED OPERATION
3. PROVISION FOR INERT GAS ATMOSPHERE
Design as per ASME standard.
» Option for Variable speed drive.
» Option for Mechanical seal instead of conventional stuffing box with gland packing.
» Provision for inert gas medium.
» Provision for rupture disc.
» Provision to measure both jacket as well as liquid temperature at different levels of the vessel.
» The vessel can normally withstand a vacuum of 650 – 700 mm of Hg. and 3 bar above atmospheric.
Reaction Vessel is uses in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Alkyd Resin, Paint, Saturated Resin, Urea Formaldehyde, Titanium, Glue etc.
1.Reactor with jacket electric heating 100-5000 litres
Reactor is the main machine for making viscous raw materials, such as resin, paint, glue, silicone oil, etc.
1. Resin: Polyurethane resin, Polyester resin, Alkyd resin, Unsaturated polyester resin, Saturated resin, Acrylic resin, Phenolic resin, Urea-formaldehyde resin, Epoxy resin, Amino resin, etc.
2. Paint: White latex, Water based paint, Oil based paint, Curing agent (hardener), Thinner, etc.
3. Glue: Acrylic emulsion glue, Urea-formaldehyde glue, Epoxy potting glue, Polyurethane sealant/ adhesive, Water based polyurethane, Liquid nails (Free-nail glue), etc.
4. Silicone oil: Silicone oil, Scrap silicone cracking for silicone oil, etc.
2. Model Selection Reference Of Reactor with jacket electric heating 500 litres
||Atmospheric or under pressure
||Carbon steel, stainless steel, enamel, graphite
||Electrical heating with medium in jacket, external half-pipe coil steam heating, external half-pipe conduction oil heating, hot water infrared heating.
||Refrigeration medium in the internal pipe coil or jacket
||Model selection is made according to material viscosity, liquid-solid ratio, liquid specific gravity, solid specific gravity, solid granularity, rotation speed, paddle type, with or without baffle or internal coil.
|Stirring Blade Forms
||Anchor type, frame type, flat paddle type, pitched paddle type, ribbon type, turbo type, pusher type and multiple compound type.
||Mechanical seal or stuff packing seal
|Inner Surface Treatment
||polished or no polished
||Flanged ball valve open downward discharge valve and others
|Technological Pipe Hole
||Manhole, sight glass, distillation hole, feed material hole, pressure gauge hole, temp. hole, etc. According to the process requirements increase or decrease
3. Techincal Parameters Of Reactor with jacket electric heating 500 litres
|Discharg ing Valve